Settings Overview for Settings > Taxes > EU VAT Settings
This is the settings overview for GetPaid > Settings > Taxes > EU VAT Settings page.
Your Company Details
- Your Company Name - The name of your company.
- Your VAT Number - Specify your VAT number.
Apply VAT Settings
- Enable VAT Rules - Check to apply VAT to consumer sales from IP addresses within the EU, even if the billing address is outside the EU.
- Prevent EU B2C Sales - You should enable this option if you are not registered for VAT in the EU.
- Same Country Rule - Select how you want to handle VAT charge if sales are in the same country as the base country.
- Disable VAT Fields - Disable VAT fields if GetPaid is being used for GST.
- MaxMind License Key - Input the license key for the MaxMind Geolocation service.
- IP Country Lookup - Select the option that should be used to determine the country from the IP address of the user.
- Enable IP Country as Default - Show the country of the users IP as the default country, otherwise the site default country will be used.