Settings Overview for GetPaid > Settings > Inventory
This is the Settings Overview for the GetPaid > Settings > Inventory page.
You need to have the Item Inventory extension for GetPaid installed and activated in order to access these settings.
- Manage Stock - Click to enable stock inventory management.
- Backorders - Click to enable backorders on out of stock items.
- Low Stock - Click to enable Low Stock notifications.
- Out of Stock - Click to enable Out of Stock notifications.
- Show on Button(s) - Click to display stock info on Buy Now buttons.
- Notification Recipients - Specify the email to which stock inventory alerts should be sent.
- Backorder Threshold - Maximum number of backorders that are allowed.
- Low Stock Threshold - When item stock reaches this amount, you will be notified via email.
- Out of Stock Threshold - When item stock reaches this amount, the stock value will change to Out of Stock and you will be notified via email.
- Hold Stock (Minutes) - Specify the duration in minutes for which to hold stock for unpaid invoices. When this limit is reached, the stock will be released and pending invoices will be canceled.
- Stock Display Format - Choose how stock quantities are displayed to users on the frontend.