This article explains how to setup the eWAY payment gateway with GetPaid.
You need to install and activate the eWAY Payment Gateway extension for GetPaid in order to access these options.
eWAY is a popular online payment solution for the Australian markets. It supports numerous currencies and can be integrated with GetPaid with the help of our eWAY Payment Gateway extension within minutes.
- Activate - In order to use eWAY as your payment gateway, you need to check this box to activate it.
- Checkout Title - The title of the checkout field.
- Checkout Description - This is where you can add a description for the checkout field.
- Priority - Specify the priority for this payment gateway.
- Enable Sandbox - If you wish to enable sandbox for testing purposes, check this box. You can find eWAY Sandbox credentials in the eWAY portal.
- API Key - Specify your eWAY API Key.
- Password - Specify your eWAY password.
In order to get started with eWAY payment gateway, you first need to signup for an account with eWAY.
You can signup for eWAY here.
- Once you have signed up for an eWAY account, head to GetPaid > Settings > Payment Gateways > eWAY .
- Input you API Key and Password . You can get this information from the eWAY control panel.
- Save your settings.
To test your eWAY connection with GetPaid, you can also enable Sandbox for payments. However, once everything has been tested, be sure to disable the Sandbox.