How to Add a New Zone?
Before you can add new ads, you need to add at least one zone to your site.
Zones are comparable to Post Categories in WordPress -- much like every post should have at least one category, your ads too should be clubbed under a particular zone.
Adding New Zones
Only site administrators can add new zones from the WP backend. Advertisers can only add ads under zones; they cannot add new zones.
- Head to Advertising > Zones and then click Add New.
- On the Add New Zone page, specify the Title and other relevant Zone Details, and then click Publish.
For additional information, here is a rundown of each option from the Add New Zone page:
- Price - Specify the price per impression or number of days or number of clicks.
- Show Title - Choose whether or not to display the zone title.
- Ad Size - Specify the size of advertisements under this zone; leave blank for all sizes.
- Visible Ads - Choose the number of ads that are visible at a given time.
- Grid - Choose whether to display the ads in a grid.
- Advertisement Links - You can choose to show an "Advertise Here" link, either under the ads, or above them. You may also disable this option.
- Advertise Here URL - Specify the URL for the "Advertise Here" link.
- Link to GeoDirectory - If checked, users will only be able to add ads to this zone when they publish a listing on your site.
- Filter Post Type - If checked, listing ads will only show up when a user is viewing the post type of the listing.
- Filter Taxonomy - If checked, listing ads will only show up when a user is viewing the taxonomy of the listing.
- Filter City - If checked, listing ads will only show up when a user is viewing the city of the listing.
- Zone Description - You can enter some text about the zone; this is displayed to Advertisers when they are adding a new ad for the said zone.
- Ad Injection - Choose where to insert or display the zone on the frontend.
- Shortcode - Use this shortcode to display the zone in a post or page.
- Template Code - Use this code to insert the zone into your theme templates.