This article explains how to setup Bank Transfer as a payment gateway on your GetPaid website.
In order to access these options, you need to have the Bank Transfer extension installed and activated.
Generally, you'd want to use Bank Transfer as a checkout option if you want your customers to be able to pay directly to your bank account. This can save you the payment gateway commission charges.
- Activate - Tick the checkbox to activate cheque payments on your site.
- Checkout Title - Provide a title for the checkout field.
- Description - Add a description for the payment gateway checkout field.
- Priority - Specify the priority of the payment gateway on the checkout page.
- Account Name - Type the account holder's name here.
- Account Number - Input your bank account number in this field.
- Bank Name - Type the bank's name.
- IFSC Code - Input your IFSC Code. An IFSC code is used by banks in certain countries, such as India, to process payments.
- IBAN - Input your IBAN; if your bank does not follow the IBAN system, leave blank.
- BIC/Swift Code - Type your bank's SWIFT or BIC code here.
- Sort Code - Input your Sort Code here; you might need to ask your bank for the Sort Code.
- Instructions - Type any instructions for your customers in this field, such as your refund policy, bank charges, etc.
- Go to GetPaid > Settings > Payment Gateways > Bank Transfer.
- Tick the checkbox next to Activate.
- Customize your settings as necessary. It is a good idea to add detailed Instructions here, including your refund or payment rejection policy.
- Save your settings.