This article explains how to setup the Square payment gateway with GetPaid.
You need to install and activate the Square Payment Gateway extension for GetPaid in order to access these options.
Square is a popular online payment solution for eCommerce stores. It supports multiple currencies and can be integrated with GetPaid with the help of our Square Payment Gateway extension within minutes.
- Activate - In order to use PayPal Pro as your payment gateway, you need to check this box to activate it.
- Checkout Title - The title of the checkout field.
- Checkout Description - This is where you can add a description for the checkout field.
- Priority - Specify the priority for this payment gateway.
- Test Mode - If checked, Sandbox mode will be enabled for testing payments.
- Sandbox Application ID - Input your sandbox app ID for Square.
- Sandbox Access Token - Input the Square sandbox access token. You can find this info in your Square control panel.
- Sandbox Location ID - Input your sandbox location ID.
- App ID - Input your Square App ID.
- Access Token - Input your Square access token.
- Location ID - Input your Square Location ID.
- Create Customer - If checked, a customer profile will be created in your Square Dashboard.
In order to get started with Square payment gateway, you first need to signup for an account with Square.
You can signup for a Square account here.
- Once you have signed up for a Square account, head to GetPaid > Settings > Payment Gateways > Square.
- Input your App ID, Access Token and Location ID. You can get this information from the Square Dashboard section.
- Save your settings.
If you wish to test your Square connection, you can tick the Test Mode option and then specify the Sandbox Application ID, Access Token and Location ID credentials in addition to live credentials. Note that you need to disable this option once you have tested everything -- otherwise real-time payments will not work.