This article explains how to setup the PayPal Payflow payment gateway with GetPaid.
You need to install and activate the PayPal Payflow Payment Gateway extension for GetPaid in order to access these options.
PayPal Payflow is secure and open payment gateway that can be used to process debit and credit card payments, as well as PayPal and PayPal credit payments. It supports multiple currencies and can be integrated with GetPaid with the help of our PayPal Payflow Payment Gateway extension within minutes.
- Activate - In order to use PayPal Pro as your payment gateway, you need to check this box to activate it.
- Checkout Title - The title of the checkout field.
- Checkout Description - This is where you can add a description for the checkout field.
- Priority - Specify the priority for this payment gateway.
- Enable Sandbox - If you wish to enable a test mode to verify that the payment gateway is working correctly, check this box.
- Test Partner - Input the ID provided by the authorized PayPal reseller for testing. If you purchased your account directly from PayPal, you can leave this field blank.
- Test Vendor - Input your merchant login ID.
- Test Username (Optional) - If you have set up more than one user account to be used with PayPal Payflow, input the additional user ID here. Else, leave this field blank.
- Test Password - Input your test password here.
- Live Partner - Input the ID provided by the authorized PayPal reseller. If you purchased your account directly from PayPal, you can leave this field blank.
- Live Vendor - Input your merchant login ID.
- Live Username (Optional) - If you have set up more than one user account to be used with PayPal Payflow, input the additional user ID here. Else, leave this field blank.
- Live Password - Input your merchant account password here.
- Fraud Management Filters - Choose how you'd like to handle orders that are flagged as fraud. You can either choose to proceed as usual, or you may opt to hold those invoices for review.
In order to get started with PayPal Payflow payment gateway, you first need to signup for an account with PayPal Payflow.
You can signup for a PayPal Payflow account here.
- Once you have signed up for a PayPal Payflow account, head to GetPaid > Settings > Payment Gateways > PayPal Payflow Payments.
- Input your Live crendentials. If you prefer to test the gateway, input the Test credentials and tick the checkbox next to Enable Sandbox. To find out your credentials, please refer to the PayPal Payflow documentation.
- Save your settings.
If you wish to test your PayPal Payflow connection, you can tick the PayPal Payflow Sandbox option and then specify the sandbox Test credentials instead of Live credentials. Note that you need to disable this option once you have tested everything -- otherwise real-time payments will not work.