This article explains how to setup the Mollie payment gateway with GetPaid.
You need to install and activate the Mollie Payment Gateway extension for GetPaid in order to access these options.
Mollie is a popular online payment solution, catering primarily to the European Union markets. It supports Euro as the default currency, and can be integrated with GetPaid with the help of our Mollie Payment Gateway extension within minutes.
- Activate - In order to use Mollie as your payment gateway, you need to check this box to activate it.
- Checkout Title - The title of the checkout field.
- Checkout Description - This is where you can add a description for the checkout field.
- Priority - Specify the priority for this payment gateway.
- Enable Test Mode - If you wish to enable a test mode to verify that the payment gateway is working correctly, check this box.
- Test API Key - Specify your Mollie Test API Key. You can find this in your Mollie Dashboard; it is the key starting with test_
- Live API Key - Specify your Mollie Live API Key. You can find this in your Mollie Dashboard; it is the key starting with live_
In order to get started with Mollie payment gateway, you first need to signup for an account with Mollie.
You can signup for a Mollie account here.
- Once you have signed up for a Mollie account, head to GetPaid > Settings > Payment Gateways > Mollie.
- Input your Test API Key and Live API Key. Be sure to check the box next to Activate.
- Save your settings.
If you wish to test your Mollie connection, you can tick the Enable Test Mode option. Note that you need to disable this option once you have tested everything -- otherwise real-time payments will not work.