This article explains how to setup the Authorize.net payment gateway with GetPaid.
You need to install and activate the Authorize.net Payment Gateway extension for GetPaid in order to access these options.
Authorize.net is a popular online payment solution. It supports numerous currencies, credit/debit card payments, and can be integrated with GetPaid with the help of our Authorize.net Payment Gateway extension within minutes.
- Activate - In order to use Authorize.net as your payment gateway, you need to check this box to activate it.
- Sandbox - If you wish to enable sandbox for testing purposes, check this box.
- Checkout Title - The title of the checkout field.
- Checkout Description - This is where you can add a description for the checkout field.
- Priority - Specify the priority for this payment gateway.
- API Login ID - Input your Authorize.net API login ID in this field.
- Transaction Key - Enter your Authorize.net Transaction Key in this field.
- Signature Key - Enter the Authorize.net Signature Key in this field.
- Webhook URL - This URL needs to be copied and pasted into your Authorize.net control panel. You can find details here.
In order to get started with Authorize.net payment gateway, it is a good idea to first sign up for an account.
You can signup for an Authorize.net account here.
- Once you have signed up for an Authorize.net account, head to GetPaid > Settings > Payment Gateways > Authorize.net and tick the Activate option.
- Input you API Login ID, Transaction Key and Signature Key in the relevant fields. (You can find instructions for getting an API Login ID on this page; and you can learn about Authorize.net Signature Keys here).
- Save your settings. Lastly, remember to copy your Webhook URL and paste it into your Authorize.net control panel.